The Foundation is proud to announce that grants are available to non-profits providing services to families and children in the tri-county area.
- The organization’s work or purpose for requesting a grant must focus on children, parents and/or families and/or building successful futures for children.
- The organization or work must be located within Davidson County, Randolph County, Guilford County and/or Forsyth County.
- The organization must be willing to provide a minimum of 8 volunteers to the Labonte Charity Cycling event on September 9th, 2017.
- The final grant report must be submitted and all funds granted to the organization must be utilized by June 30, 2018.
- The organization shall provide a midyear report by March 30, 2018 to the Director of the Bobby Labonte Foundation, which shall include a minimum of an update on the progress or impact of the work for which the organization received the grant, expenditures to date and projected expenditures. The Bobby Labonte Foundation will also visit the organization to see the work in progress.
- Bobby Labonte Foundation will announce all organizations to receive grants for by May 1, 2017.
- All grants will be awarded in check form on or by November 10, 2017 and must be cashed by the receiving organization by December 15, 2017.
- Organizations must be a 501c3 by the application deadline and submit your proof of 501c3 status with the application.