Learn about our 2018 Grant Recipients
- The organization’s work or purpose for requesting a grant must focus on children, parents and/or families and/or building successful futures for children.
- The organization or work must be located within Davidson County, Randolph County, Guilford County and/or Forsyth County.
- The organization must be willing to provide a minimum of 8 volunteers to the Bobby Labonte Foundation Charity Cycling event on September 8, 2018.
- The final grant report must be submitted and all funds granted to the organization must be utilized by June 30, 2019.
- The organization shall provide a midyear report by March 30, 2019 to the Director of the Bobby Labonte Foundation, which shall include a minimum of an update on the progress or impact of the work for which the organization received the grant, expenditures to date and projected expenditures. The Bobby Labonte Foundation will also visit the organization to see the work in progress.
- Bobby Labonte Foundation will announce all organizations selected to receive grants by May 31, 2018.
- All grants will be awarded in check form on or about November 10, 2018 and must be cashed by the receiving organization by December 15, 2018.
- Organizations must be a 501(c)(3) by the application deadline and submit your proof of 501(c)(3) status with the application.